What Are The Main Benefits?
Our team manages the following items for contacts in these lead statuses; New, Qualify, Active, Watch & Junk.
- Inbox Management - We respond to emails and texts using a mixture of automation and contact templates
- Suggest Properties Tasks - Our team engages leads and offers up a showing request based on recent property views
- Form Submissions - Our team creates personalized home searches based on form submissions
- Smart/Engagement Filters - Our team manually nudges "sends text or emails" to unengaged contacts
How It Works
1. Tell us about your business
Everything starts with learning more about your business! Using our GGMS Assist activation form, we capture details about your business and the geographical location our team needs to manage your CRM. This process takes about 10 minutes or less to complete.
2. We begin working inside your account
Our team takes on the responsibility of managing lead responses, suggest property tasks, and nudging (manual text/email) for the following lead statuses; New, Qualify, Active, Watch & Junk.
3. Escalations & sensitive statuses
When conversations need to be escalated to an agent, or the conversation is with a contact whose lead status is outside of the assistant's responsibility, we apply a “Notify Agent” tag, which gives the assigned agent a task and places the contact in the “Notify Agent Tasks” filter on their dashboard.
Every week, you'll receive a breakdown of the work that has been completed.
READY TO GET STARTED?
Schedule a quick call with our team to begin the process.
Frequently Asked Questions
What customers are saying...
*Service requires an active Sierra Interactive account
*Service requires an active GGMS subscription